Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Monday, 17 March 2008

It has been a long time..

It has been a long long time since I last dropped by to update my blog.. it has been abt 3wks..

Well, life is still the same.. with more & more challenges coming up..

Majority of the recovery/ turn-over work at GR are almost completed.. Standards are up & at least we've got grade improvements frm the COO. Also to note tt our OM has stopped "barking" on us.. Apart frm improvements in standards, sales are also going up.. my F&V sales is up by abt 45% against last yr (MTD) and is up by abt 55% against budget for this mth.

yes..

I am happy, of course.. because once again, I had proven myself to be useful & I had really shut their mouths up. I had proven tt I am worth more than the amt of salary they offered & yes indeed, the OM is paiseh for offering me such low salary.. which is abt $300 lesser than what those foreigners (whom had screwed up several other things) are earning. However, there is nothing much she can do because the COO is the one who decides on my salary. Ya.. the OM said tt she is actually v v surprised of my age.. She did not expect someone so young to be so efficient & professional in my line & tt I can really worked like hell for them, unlike several other young TLs.. Furthermore, the specialists' mouths are sealed now too.. Now, I belong to the group of ppl who are useful & experienced, ok? No longer need to listen to them grumble & scold & whack.. but instead, is asked of my reasons for doing certain things in a certain way..

Okie, tt is all for now abt my work.. Now wanna talk abt my personal things..

My Godma is in terrible shit recently.. CCK has been caught with expired pdts by NEA last wed & Godma had actually gotten a warning letter frm the COO.. coz of standards consistency & this expired pdts issue, Godma has fallen sick.. Blood pressure went up high & many of us (me + some colleagues) are so worried for her.. it must really been hard on her..

When I see her in office last Fri, I was really shocked.. She does not look like the Godma whom I know.. She looked v v v v v v v tensed up.. & nervous.. & I really feel tt she is going to collapse anytime.. Well, I really pray tt nothing will happen to her.. She has exceeded her own limit..

Well, many ppl has asked me to counsel her & talk to her, asking her not to work too much & to take care of herself.. I wanted to talk to her but she seems like.. well, I just doesnt know where to start frm.. So it all starts frm a sms..

this is the sms which I sent her:
Godma, u muz take good care of urself, ok..?muz hav enough rest.high bld pressure is no joking issue..feel sad to see u so stressed up.. pls take gd care of urself..don't make me worry.. I still need u to attend my confirmation rite n to grow older so i can look after u in future..ok..?i don't acknowledge Godma for nothing.. pls take gd care of urself.i pray tt e Almighty will look after u..n will chase all problems away frm u.May God bless u always.Take care.

Seriously, I really hope tt she will get well soon...

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge