Everyday is a day to praise & worship the Lord!
Why do I say so? It is simply because God deserves our Praises & Worships every single day!! & at every single moment! Amen? yes! AMEN!
(23/11/08)
Praise to You Lord, for "giving signals" to me to bring Manuel (ie a new Philippino TL attached to my store) to CCK. There at CCK, he had gotten to see how great & magnificant the store was.. where he'd met his new friend Jessie (another Philippino, whom is a friend of his friend) and also my Godma.
Praise to You Lord, for "giving signals" to Godma that I had yet to attend mass last wkend, such that You'd asked her to attend with me for the "last session for the wk- ie Sunday sunset mass" at Church of St Joseph..
Praise to You Lord, for "giving signals" to Godma that You had planned for her to meet her friend, Jeffrey, at SJC! Close friends at Church of Holy Spirit but as he had shifted, somehow or rather they did not meet that often.. We couldn't have seen him lest You made Godma in need of the washroom & we made a turn to use another stairs, where we met Jeffrey at.
Praise to You Lord, that we'd managed to have our dinner at Bt Panjang Plaza such that its Godma's 1st time in Bt Panjang Plaza.. & Jeffrey had also "showed" her how wonderful BP is.. with upcoming plans tt the MRT will b coming in.. such that Godma no longer thinks BP is a rural area..
Praise to You Lord, that I'd managed to find the easiest way back to AMK for Godma frm BP. Ya.. I had been dreaming abt the route but did not get to realise it until ytd. It was really a fast ride to take frm 700 to change to 132.
Praise to You Lord, that after realising this bus trip, I can meet Godma at church of Holy Spirit more often in the future (as it is no longer OUT OF THE WAY!!)
(24/11/08)
Praise to You Lord, that I had managed to change my leave frm half day to one day today. Although I intended to stay home to study for my EFMA ICA, I did not. I'd slept throughout the day such that I had such gd rest.
Praise to You Lord, that You had answered my prayers when I got confused during the test.
Praise to You Lord, for sending down the Holy Spirit to explain to me the differences btw Vendor Shares and etc etc.. (hahaha!!)
Praise to You Lord, for calming me down.. so that I can able to SEE the differences btw the shares shares and shares..
Praise to You Lord, for the "wisdom" You'd bestowed onto me during the last 10min, which I get to change my answers accordingly.. Yes, and I am sure You did not lie to me. I trust that You had given me the right steps.
Praise to You Lord, for allowing me to realise my mistakes and stop going further in my errors.
Praise to You Lord, for giving me the strength to overcome my own desires.
Praise to You Lord, for assuring my anxiety.
Praise to You Lord, for giving me the strength.
Praise to You Lord, for providing me a shoulder to lean on.
Praise to You Lord, for giving me the confidence to allow my friends to depend on me.
Praise to You Lord, for giving me the courage to approach my course mate and lecturer to change our date for lesson.
Lord, I believe that You are aware of whatever that had happened to me in the past, or is happening to me now or even the future. I believe that nothing will happen to me w/o Your consent/ knowledge.
Lord, I trust that You will never never abandon me, for I am Your beloved & so are You to me.
Lord, please.. Please help me to avoid any near occasion of sins for I do not want to sin as my sins has upsetted You. I love You and do not wish to upset You.
**Always Keep Him in your heart**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

No comments:
Post a Comment