Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Saturday, 3 September 2011

Finale

This might probably be my last post before I enter the convent on Mon (2days from now).

Time really flies & there is a lot of thanksgiving in my heart which I really want to offer up to God. There are just so much of things which I wanted to say but I really do not know how to say.

Many of you may ask how I am feeling right now.. & how I am coping.. Thanks for the concern.. I am coping alright.. & frankly, I really do not know how I am feeling. There are many mixed feelings around over the last couple of days.. Feelings of disbelief.. anxiousness.. fears.. because I really do not know what is coming up next.. I cant believe that I am actually taking this step, which I'd nv dreamt/ thought before. Of course, there are moments of gladness & happiness that I am finally taking this step & how the graces of God have been showered so abundantly on me such that I can remain open to His love & invitation.. not forgetting the many consolations of how I'd arrived at the doorstep of the "convent". Many obstacles have been removed and the road has been paved straight "unknowingly".. Someone who used to be so full of herself.. and needed so much securities, is finally responding to the call.. entrusting her life to God.. & the Srs in cmty. Letting go of the crutches (securities) in life & learning how to walk w/ only my 2 legs, allowing God to hold my hands and walk w/ me..

Many of you have been standing by my side during my journey to support, to encourage me in each & every step I take & I really thank God for the gifts of your beings. There is really so much gratitude in my heart that I wish you well. I will continue to pray for all of you.. just as how you've always kept me in your prayers. I guess that is the least I can do.

Do continue to trust & believe in God for He is faithful to eternity & know that He will never never abandon us.

Till then, catch up soon when there's chance.


Love,
Adeline


**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge