Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Saturday, 24 January 2009

Am I a hypocrite??

Dear all,

Just as I was having some problem with myself over the past few mths, the Holy Spirit urged me to read the attached passage ytd which I'd gotten from the church bulletin (online) from Church of St Joseph..

I felt tt I am a hypocrite coz at times I felt that I am not fully living what I am saying. I'd always been living in my 2008.. coz tt was the time when I felt God the strongest in my life and myself the most vulnerable.. I really missed the times when we were so close. It has been some time tt I felt He is away (although I know He is not) coz of all the tests and trials I had been put thro. I know He is with me and I dared not say He is not here. I'd mentioned I had been living in my 2008 coz that is the most ideal type of life I am looking forward to.

No doubt to date I am still feeling a little distance to Him due to some probs at home (ie. getting "cold water splashed" on me for going to church or attending prayer meets), I know it is all part of His plan to make me stronger in my faith and in the truth.

Thank God, for all the wonderful plans U have for me. I really pray that I will be able to bring my whole family to CTK one day, to praise & worship U, who are our forever true and forever living God.


Growing into the truth we speak- Church of St Joseph Bulletin (19/1/09- 25/1/09)

Can we speak only when we are fully living what we are saying? If all our words had to cover all our actions, we would be doomed to permanent silence!

Sometimes we are called to proclaim God... Read More’s love even when we are not yet fully able to live it. Does that mean we are hypocrites? Only when our own words no longer call us to c o n v e r s i o n !

Nobody completely lives up to his or her own ideals and visions. But
by proclaiming our ideals and visions with great conviction and great humility, we may gradually grow into the truth we speak.
As long as we know that our lives always speak louder than our words, we can trust that our words will remain humble.

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge