Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Saturday, 3 January 2009

His message for me

Happy New Year everybody!! How's everyone doing so far as we are on the 2nd day of this new year?


Doing fine?


Well, this small girl had actually done something kind of daring and "stupid" ytd.. I had dumped in my resignation letter last evening.. w immediate effect..

I was really v v tired and sick.. of the on- goings at my work place.. After my 4 days YISS (9/12/08- 16/12/08) and 4 days help out at CCK outlet (22/12/08- 25/12/08), I was finally back to work in my own store and can finally settle down w work.. But to my disappointment, it is in total mess. All my depts are running out of control.. I've got no heart to stay on as I've got no eyes to see whats happening.. After so long, after putting in so much efforts in restoring the standards of the store since Feb08, its all just gone! Disappointed to see how my Red- Shirts (3 Supervisors frm several depts) work.. I cannot imagine myself digging the dustbin on 29/12/08 to find gd products being thrown away.. sups doing mistakes and not admitting it.. and sups trying to hide the truths and not facing it such tt we ended up facing a bigger prob.. $840 gone! due to wrong ordering and no one brought it up. 600 pieces of sausages just gone like tt!!

I am really sick of doing the same thing time and again, having inefficient subordinates taking the lead in the departments and its like the blind leading the blind.. and the depts just get worse as the days go by. I know I am responsible for tt.. But I really have got no strength and energy esp when cny things r coming in and my boss has no plans at all!!

Well, I really thank God for giving me the courage to let go.. to simply let go of the job tt has been holding on to me for so many yrs. I know God loves me and so I must love myself too.. I shldn't let the coy exploit me.. We are not made to work 16-18hrs for the coy (w no OT/ replacement off.. ).. I am borned for a reason.. n tt is to serve the Lord and the ppl ard us.. and not the coy.. We are not paid for the xtra hours we worked. we work just for the sake of responsibilities and I could have use the time to help out in my ministries, ya?

Anyway, I slept at home the whole day today.. Supposed to meet Lana for an interview at Parkway Lab.. but was postponed.. I guess its coz of the recent retrenchment such tt she cannot take me in straight.So, tata!

I am glad tt God sent Claudia to me.. Ya.. knew her frm YIss and she'd offered to help me look for a job. I am really surprised by how fast God works.. haha!!

Anyway, I was at CTK this evening.. n we had this exercise where we turn to our partner and tell them gd things abt tt person. My intercessor came to sit beside me.. and was asking as a joke, "so, what is so gd abt u?" ya..i just tell him there are many gd things abt me. well, he suddenly tell me, "You are the child of God and He loves you v v much and He wants to bless you everyday. Many people do not believe.." At tt point, I quickly said, "Amen. Yes I believe. Thank you v much." He just tell me, "This is the msg for you tonight tt you are the child of God and He loves you v v much."

Yes God.. I truely believe in you.. Since I stepped into the working society, I had never never dreamt tt I will come to a day when I will be jobless.. I thank you for allowing me to have a taste of what jobseekers are going through.. & Yes Lord, I am desperately in need of a job asap, if not, I will have no income at the end of this mth and my family & myself will hav no $$$ to spend next mth. In ur msg, "Do not worry about tml as tml will have its own worries." Yes Lord, I cast this care of mine to You, Lord..

Lord, I trust tt You will guide me along my path.. Although I am stupid in a way tt I did not make any prep for myself to prepare for this crisis, I know tt You are aware of everything tt happens.. You know of everything before I do anything.. I know You have prepared something for me..

Thank You Lord..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge