Just as I was keeping in check my faith.. I recalled the time when I took my 1st step..
I remembered how "uneasy" I felt the moment I stepped into any church/ spiritual centre/ adoration chapel or simply just been in the campus even though I had been a cradle catholic.. Yes, the power of God is just that powerful to "knock me out". That feeling was.. just uneasy.. I just felt v fainty and had v terrible headaches and I was even nausea.. I was unable to see clearly.. My visions were blurry but I still managed to walk w/o tripping over or what.. Its just so awesome.. as though I was in sort of dreamland or something like tt..?? Living in my subconcious mind..
The things which I heard from ppl are not what I'd experienced. Many shared with me that they felt peaceful when they stepped into the church campus.. But its so different for me. Not only did I had the above feelings & uneasiness, I also felt confused. I guess God was trying to drive out whatever "demons" tt were in me OR was just trying to cleanse my mind. A church which I used to attend, St Joseph, also gave me such senses.
All those are really gd experience.. They seem a little extreme but those feelings are alrdy away frm me. Now, I felt so peaceful to be in the house of the Lord.. & I thank God for those uneasy feelings.. so that I know He is all so TRUE.
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

No comments:
Post a Comment