There is never an ending to what the Lord has done for me.
February is a meaning month for me too. Not only did I have a successful job change.. I survived well.. & things are running pretty smoothly for me.. Its just that I need to be more appreciative with the jobscope which I am assigned with. I am someone who does not really like to pick up phone calls but my work now is like.. picking up calls is a BIG part of my job. Ya.. I have been trying to make myself enjoy all conversations that I have with the clinics, doctors, nurses, technicians, colleagues frm other hosps and etc.
In February alone, God has taught me many many things.
Work
(1) Humility- to be humble to learn new things & to ask questions
(2) Gracious- to be gracious to accept things tt are happening
(3) Tolerance- to tolerate certain "backstabs" I had gotten just because I am new
(4) Boldness- to take the 1st step. To have no fear to do my job & to be confident in myself.
(5) Acceptance- to accept the way things are and also the people ard me
(6) Many many more..
School
(1) Humility- to be humble to study despite I had always been said to be one of the "smarter" ones even though no body seems to know tt I had lost my momentum
(2) Consideration- of my own future.. He had showed me in a sad way how badly I had scored coz I did not study ie Biz Law. I am usually one who does not check on my answers after exam but somehow or rather, I opened my text to check through on this day. Yes, I had lost my motivation to study since last sem.. and I keep telling Him that I will and I will but I just couldnt get myself to settle down to study. I know that He wants me to depend on my own coz if He continues helping me in those ways, it is not of any of my good..
(3) Selflessness + Generosity- God, You'd again showed me many of the selfless ppl I know frm sch.. They are so generous in sharing their notes w us and expected nothing in return. Thank God for presenting them to me.
(4) Many many many more..
My Faith
(1) Has been increasing bit by bit as the days go by. w the grace of the Lord, I had been granted many opportunities to witness & testify His works.
(2) Commitment- This week is our 4th Landings session. Through this "10-weeks" journey, I had indeed learnt many things and my faith in God had been affirmed further. Through this journey, I had learnt more abt leaving things in God's hand coz everything will happen/ occur according to His lovely plans for us. The commitment for 10 weeks is what I am going to give to Landings as it is deemed to be my 1st ministry I am involve in & yes, commitment. That is the word. Before I commit myself in anything, I have to consider all things before I agree to go into anything. For now, I am just hoping this journey will end relatively soon so that I will be able to join the connectors at any time near& to "Commit" myself to its service.
(3) God has sent me several ppl who need Him via sms/ email/ phone calls/ msn. They already know Him but its just that their faith needs to be affirmed further. God, I know You sent them to me for a reason. I do not know how I will be able to help but I trust that You will guide me along as I bring them closer to You. God, I want to be an "useful" instrument to bring glory to Your name and most importantly, to bring Your dearest children out of their agony and pain. I believe that You definitely know how to do it & I trust that You will help me to help them to trust You more.
Yes God, I will post my entry as often as I can to testify Your Great Works as I am certain that there are friends, brothers, sisters and several others who are reading this to get to know You more.
Amen.
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:
Post a Comment