Woh.. Little did I realise that I had only posted 1 entry this month. So, here here.. I guess I better sit down and do something fruitful..
Many things had been happening over the past 3wks or so since my last post. For this entry, I will just write abt my work whilst the remaining will be covered in the next posts.
(1) Bestest friend, mama cynthia, was posted to SNS GR (my former outlet where I resigned) wef 2/5/09 and was super duper stressed up. She was undergoing exactly what I had previously undergone (min. 16hrs work daily) and the tremendous "anger"+ "peacelessness" the staff give. She has been calling me everyday to "mumble" abt the problems & to "seek advices" on some issues pertaining to depts'orders as well as staff issues. She had asked me to help her out on wkends & her new boss, Raymond, had even taken me in directly. However, my mum does not allow coz ultimately I had given them "super gd whacking" before I leave.
(2) I met Mr Ong (area mgr for area 3) at my mum's store 2wks ago, 8/5/09. He thought that I was not working and so he offered me a T.L post at one of his woodlands' outlets. After quite some time of insistence that I am working, I showed him evidence that I am really working (my work passes). He paused for a while before continueing. Ya, I'd told him that I had promised my current bosses that I will work for them for at least 2yrs, till I grad, before I decide whether or not to continue.
(3) It is to my surprise to receive a sms frm my Ops Mgr, Ms Wong on 14/5/09 afternoon, asking if I am interested to work as P/T at Bishan. No doubt, I wanted to repay her kindness for been such a nice boss (she is known to be nasty in the eyes of many coz she is strict) to me during my stay, to put up w/ my nonsense as well as to "waive" my notice period, somehow I just felt it is too far away for me. ya.. I v much wanted to help her out for this new store opening period but hmm.. I doubt I will b able to help much as I will only be helping her on wkends. At the end of the whole thing, I told her that I wanted to help Cynthia at GR on wkend after BSH's peak period coz her hrs are more flexible & does not require me to work long hrs. Ms Wong said she will consider the offer I give her as I am currently working 5.5 days instead of 5days. She was saying it will b v tiring for me.
Well, these 3offers which appear out of nowhere distracted me "a little" over the past wk but my stand is clear: I will complete my 2 yrs at Parkway, as promised.
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahaha!! for a moment i thought who LLL is. but haha! distraction coz its somehow my passion..
Post a Comment