Hmm.. how do I describe my ring-ring? Pls see below:
1st call: 12/12/2008
Location: YISS CSC
And for this purpose, I was appointed a herald & an apostle- I am telling the truth, I am not lying- & a teacher of the true faith to the Gentiles." 1 Timothy 2:7
2nd call: 10/2009
Location: My own bed
Refer to the last post in 2009. The dream which I had mentioned it to be weird.. v weird.. I supposed I did not elaborate on it.. I dreamt of myself getting married in a church.. I dont see the groom.. I only saw my dad walking me down the church aisle. I dont see the rest of my family members too.. Hmm.. I think.. tt is all I shld write at the moment.. because what happened after tt was kidda shocking.. or perhaps.. I shld use the word, "weird". I will share more when the time comes.. most probably would be after I get married.. So I can tell u guys if what I'd dreamt of really come true. hahaha!!!
3rd call: 26/3/2010 1900-1930
Location: SJC Adoration Room (before stations of the crosS)
"What is Your plan for me?"
"Come follow me."
Well, I guess I do not need to elaborate too much on it.. Smart ppl like you shld be able to make the guess of what is going on here.. Pls help to pray my dear brothers & sisters.. :) that.. you know what lar...
Thank you so much..
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:
Post a Comment