Xalth had just read a blog post of my friend..
Probably not a post.. but a series of posts..
This friend is a junior of mine.. His name is Irwan.. and he's 1 year my junior during sec sch.. a v quiet, conscientious malay boy.. who keeps things to himself.. even to the state of having risks of death upon donating his kidney to his sis..
I almost cried when I was reading his posts.. His anxiety.. His preparations.. His sacrifices.. His mentality.. His prayers.. The day before his op.. to the hours before his op.. even minutes before his op.. all for the love of his younger sis who had kidney failure since she was born.. and started dialysis since she was 12yrs old.. until 10yrs later where she really had to go for the transplant..
Just 2 days ago, I'd met one friend, whom was a kidney pt, whom had just rec'd his kidney from his mum 2years ago.. and today I'd chanced upon my junior's blog.. who had donated his kidney to his sis 2years ago.. & just 3may10 was his Sis' new kidney's 2yrs anniversary..
I felt sorry for him.. (also happy in a way) because seemingly 2yrs ago I still got to see him at the LRT but I was totally unaware of it.. His buddy, Izar, who was also my junior.. & Izar's younger brother was working w/ me @ the supermarket and we would also often bumped onto each other @ the LRT stns.. as we are staying at ard the same area.. & yet I AM NOT AWARE of it!! I am not angry.. nor do I feel bad.. I just felt sorry for them.. I felt tt I ought to be more sensitive to the ppl ard me.. & also to be more conscientious to read their blog posts (I alrdy had his blog on my fav toolbar since yrs ago.. but I did not f/u and read often till now.. I'd missed his posts.. Probably coz I did not read the tabs.. )
Ppl who posts/ update their blogs may be ppl like me.. who does not seem to like to talk too much.. but as the thoughts and minds start to overflow, we need to find a place to channel these energy.. & tata~! its in this illusional world.. This world might be gd in a way as it not only allow us to pour out our thoughts which might be inconvenient to share, it also allows us to learn to analyse and figure/ sort out our thoughts..
Praise God and thank God for keeping both friends and their donor/ receipent safe and sound..
Just like to pray for a 5yr old girl named Xuan Xuan (she's probably 6now), whom Irwan had mentioned on his blog.. Xuan Xuan started dialysis since she was a baby.. 2yrs ago, the family rec'd a gd news.. they found a suitable kidney.. its from a car accident victim whom had pledged to donate his organs.. and everyone was happy.. however, her body wasnt adapting to it as its too large for her (the donor is 90kg) and the veins couldnt connect well.. they had to operate on her again to remove the kidney after some time.. Do help to pray for her.. Its really v traumatising for a young baby like her to undergo such pain..
Dear friends, how fortunate are we, who are born w/ good health all this while.. Do spend your time in prayers.. to pray for those waiting for transplant.. those donors.. etc etc.. may their anxiety be replaced w/ peace & joy of our loving God.. just like Irwan.. whom had a new lease of life after this op..
PRAISE be to GOD!
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

No comments:
Post a Comment