Time really flies and I am alrdy here for 1 wk. I am v glad because I have no disturbances from family, which I am v grateful for.. & I thank God for this gift of generosity. This wk has been v peaceful. :) I've got new friends who are journeying w/ me. and I've got a lot of "mentors" here who are always available to guide us.
1st wk at the formation house is gd. :) I supposed its more of adjusting my routine and adapting to the environment here. I can see the diff when I goes to work in the morning. Apparently, I am now attending morning mass instead of evening mass. After work, I would be straight home (cfh) and there my new routine is.
I've now got more time for prayers and I've got more time for myself.
Thank you God, for making it possible.
I guess I am beginning to like it. :)
Well, I am going home for dinner on Tue so as to be in contact w/ my family. Dear friends, do continue to keep me in prayers. :)
God bless!
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:
Post a Comment