Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Tuesday, 3 May 2011

About my Come & See experience..

I must say that I am very blessed to have this opportunity to have such close walk with Jesus during this Lent, accompanied by His faithful keepers. This is a very personalized and intensed, yet gentle journey with our SDs as we walk inwards to discover our core beings. Initially I thought I would be merely an “invisible observer” during my stay at CFH, but I was wrong. I was pretty much involved as part of their community in their daily prayers, meals, recreation and even laundry and conversations with the Sisters in community. It is an eye-opener experience for me, showered with much love. Truly, I am really very blessed.  May God be praised.

- Adeline Tan, 25


**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge