Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Saturday, 13 August 2011

Counting down

As the day draws near for me to enter the convent, the excitement intensifies.. Not forgetting.. the anxieties.. & the fears.. Indeed.. there were many mixed feelings..

Feelings are more & more intensed these days.. esp during prayers and mass & I really wonder if I am ok.. Conversations w/ friends have also made me burst into tears.. Am I really alright?

Over the last 2 wks or so, I find myself having prob concentrating during prayers (QT) because there were too many monkeys jumpin ard, making me so distracted.. but when prayer comes, its just soo awesome.. I was at loss of words, so- to- speak..

Well, I am trying to keep myself free frm 22/8/11- 4/9/11 so as to concentrate on my spirituality (as I find myself quite scattered at times).. I do hope these 2 wks will be a gd enough time to prep myself for entry.. whilst at the same time, I try to spend time w/ family- as requested by them.

Pals.. do continue to keep me in prayer esp when I find myself sometimes struggling btw spending time w/ loved ones or w/ our Lord, Jesus Master..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge