We were conversing abt my resignation and Sr mentioned abt ensuring I bid good-bye to all corners of my office & tt will include my PC, chair, drawers etc. This is to make sure tt I enter the convent "wholesomely" & not fragmented & most imptly, these (worldly things) are no longer mine. They do not belong to me anymore but its to tt coy.
Well, this has actually triggered to remind me tt I had not bade farewell to my ex-coy previously. Worst, I'd even told the bosses tt "I will be back". So I guess tt's not a complete farewell.
Hai.. its time to sit w/ it again. To have to feel sad times 2 abt leaving a place.
Oh Lord my God, I know tt You are w/ me at all times. I ask tt You stay w/ me through out as I go from stages to stages to close the doors of the chapters in my life.
Thank you God.
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:
Post a Comment