Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Monday, 2 March 2009

Still counting..

Woh!!!!

I am beginning to lost count.. of the wonderful things that had happened to me over the past 1-2wks..

Before I starts to forget, I guess I'd better start jotting things down..

(1) On 22/2/09 morning, I had a bad hunch when I was crossing the overhead bridge at whitley road, on my way to HS church.. I felt that something bad is going to happen to me the following week.. ie. getting caught in a super heavy downpour.

There is this thing inside me that urges me to get myself w a small umbrella in my bag (which I usually dont do).. The whole of tt wk was super SUNNY & the % of the super heavy downpour is near to impossible to the sense of many of us. Well, due to budget + location constraint, I was unable to get myself an umbrella until Sat evening when i was shopping at West Coast Plaza w my family.

The following 5 days (Mon-Fri) remained as SUNNY as it was the wk before.. & on Sat, the nightmare comes. As mum was having her off day on Sat, she offered to pick me up frm work w/ Bro John & then to go to the East side to pick my sis-in-law & then to go shopping in the East. The sad news came when mum called to inform tt they will not be picking me up.

Oo.. So, what is so sad abt this? As I will be away frm the laboratory for 4days (as I will be on-course), I thought I wanted to bring my coat back to wash. Initially I thought that since my bro will be picking me up, I do not have to carry that "bulky" coat all the way home. The next thing I thought was to leave it as it is (ie dont bring back). Anyway, I do not know why, just before I leave my workplace, I just brought the coat along w me.

So "sad-sad" me took the bus then switch the MRT.. then LRT w tt coat in my hand. The thing which I remembered clearly is.. IT STARTED TO RAIN SUPER HEAVILY!!!!!

I really praise God for that!!! Although He had told me to "prepare an umbrella" beforehand, I was like.. I did not do it due to the certain restraints.. I brought my coat back tt day w/o really noticing it because GOD DOESNT WANT ME TO GET CAUGHT IN THE RAIN!!! I'd used that coat to shelter myself across the road to Blk510 where I will have shelters (covered walkways) all the way back to my comfy home. At the end of it, I was not drenched! Not a single drop of rainfall had fallen on my head.

Anyway, we still went out tt evening for shopping + dinner. So it is like, I thought my "hunch"was over.. But I still bought an umbrella due to another hunch.. So on Sunday morning, just as I was crossing the overhead bridge at Whitley Road, I remembered what had happened the previous wk. So I'd told God that He is really funny in the way He does things. haha! When I returned after the Landings sessions, the sun was still glaring + sourching.. So I started to ask, "God, where is the rain??" Haha!!

Ya.. It was still tt SUNNY when I reach CCK. I went to my former workplace to have my IC + Passbook printed so as to get my salary.. Afterwhich, I went to Lot 1.. (hoping to pass the afternoon time b4 I attend sunset mass; rather than going home 1st as I will definitely fall asleep).. The sun was still GLEAMING..

After the "shopping", I went to the interchange.. Oh no.. there is a change in the colour of the sky.. It was turning dark... lolx.. Well, I board 67 and was still deciding whether to go home straight or to go to SJC (coz the sky was turning dark). Somehow or rather, I'd missed the busstop at Phoenix which I could change to LRT to travel home. So, I took 67 to church of St Joseph when the pour starts.. at Teck Whye.. Ooo.. When I alight outside SJC, it was like.. the rain was rather heavy.

I then remembered something.. So, this is the rain which God had said.. hahaha!!! This is the rain which I had been preparing for.. because there is totally no shelter frm the busstop to the church..


**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge