This season of Landings had come to an end so beautifully ytd, marked by a 2D1N retreat at FMM house at Holland..
I will never forget the Sunday mornings when I will get up "unusually" early to go to church of Holy Spirit for the 2hrs sessions. To think back, at times I got so lazy just to wake up to go to SJC for connect sessions.. haha!! & now, I can actually wake up early, go there for mass & then for landing sessions. Awesome! & now it has been a gd habit already.. So I believe I shldn't have any prob to wake up for connect sessions, ya?
One thing I will never forget about this experience is abt how God had arranged for all of us to come together to meet, to explore our own faith, to discover.. to acknowledge Him, to recognise/ identify His presence etc. All of us, w different lives, different backgrounds.. different pasts.. I am really glad tt God has brought the 10 of us (Anthony, Paul, Tony, Shirley, Joyce, Ana, Geraldine, Benjamin, Leo & I) together.. All of us just seems so engaged with each other's conversations & we really love our sharings.. Although we may have "bypass"our allocated time (by half hr or even 1 hr), no one "complains" because its really worthwhile..
It doesnt matter if we had been away for 5 yrs or 10yrs or 20 yrs.. or if we are back for 5 yrs or 10 yrs or 20yrs.. In one way or another, we had been so 'inter-connected' within each other's heart.. I had definitely learnt alot frm each & everyone..
I really thank God for such beautiful arrangement.. for sending those princes & princesses to partake in my spiritual journey.. Its really awesome & beautiful to see how God's works had been transformed.. & His will done on earth as it is in heaven..
Life still has to carry on.. & our journey w Him shall continue.. Jesus does not promise that our journey with Him will be easy.. But I believe it will be worthwhile.. With Him, life will no longer be the same anymore..
PRAISE GOD for showing/ revealing to us His POWER, HIS GRACE, HIS PLANS thro the ppl we meet..
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

No comments:
Post a Comment