Thank God for always allowing me to be finding favours in bosses' eyes unknowingly (this is the term I found relevant in the book of exodus when Joseph was asked to pray tt the Egyptians will find favours in Him).. I felt that I am in a kidda similar situation..
Since Day 1 of my work at G' Value (SMs: David Teo, David Yong; DMs: Keng Leng, Sally So, Herbert, Dino).. to the time I work temporary at "Fajar Auntie" shop (for abt 1mth +).. to the time I work as temp staff at Parkway Lab.. to the time I returned to SNS (SMs: David Teo, Nancy, Gilbert, Shirley, Desmond, Ringo, OMs: Mr Roger Ng, Mr Peter Ong, Ms Lynda Wong; DMs: Harry, Frederick, Cynthia, Kelvin).. all the way till now.. There was never a time when my bosses do not like me.. Despite my errors in some part of the work, they were never mad or angry.. They could hav scolded me like hell (like what they did to my other colleagues) but they did not.. this made me feel kidda paiseh.. coz I felt "unfairness".. but I know, it is because You have allowed me to find favours in their eyes..
Even till now, even though there is a change in industry and I am finding a little hard to adapt to the new environment.. God has given me a chance to learn at a "slower pace".. (which means more patience have been given to me).. Till now, although I'd only been at work for abt 9 mths, my boss had sent in recommendation for my pro. I was kidda shocked coz I am still quite new and there are many things which I still dont know. Also, there hadn't been this grade ard which I am aware of.. Luckily, it is just a promo in grade.. not position. hahaha! it just meant higher increment..
Sometimes I really think God always speak to my boss.. coz each time I am thinking of something, I will get tt "something" out of nowhere frm my boss..
God, I pray tt I will be able to live up to their expectations as I carry out each of my tasks dutifully.. Lord, give me the wisdom, to resolve all issues and problems at work.. Allow me to find favours in the eyes of our clients too.. such tt we will not be upsetting them and everything will be resolved peacefully..
Thank you Lord for each of this day I am living.. coz I know, You are the reason that I live.. Show me the way, Lord.. the way which You would want me to go..
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

No comments:
Post a Comment