Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Exam

Time really flies..

It all started w/ an accident which my mum & I had encountered at the end of Aug.. which resulted in my inability to attend my BF exam.. (Perhaps we can even link it all the way back to 20July when my Ronnie Boy passed away.. and I couldnt submit my HRM report on time..)

We could have been able to avoid this accident if I hadnt insisted to make a trip to OASIS music sch to sign up for my keyboard lesson (deadline for me to sign up due to limited vacancy.. I waited for this slot for at least 6mths).. which I had been praying hard for.. almost the past 6mths (or at least).. Mum was on off day tt day and we had plans for tt day.. After signing up for my class, we wanted to take a cab and rush back before the peak hour starts.. So, we managed to get a cab.. but perhaps its all planned by Him, we got into an accident during tt journey back.

I'd managed to postpone my exam coz I've got police report and MC frm nuh. Annie (course co-ordinator) assured me tt my results will not be affected.

Anyway, my supp paper was abt 1mth later.. yet I couldnt study for it.. I do not know why.. Through this "crisis", I'd realised how my classmates had given and provided selflessly.. ppl like Jessie and Epo.. Jon and Siew Say.. QH and Jayne.. and many more.. Ya.. actually I felt quite guilty coz I myself was not anxious for my exam.. and they are more "gan chiong".. I will never forget how Jessie helped me in submitting my MC and docs to exam office.. Epo in lending me her notes.. etc.. This linked me back to Jessie sending me notes for AFA exam via express mail in 2008 Feb.. I was unable to attend sch for abt2wks due to work commitment and tt was 2wks before the exam.. Jessie got so worried for me tt she'd actually sent me a big stack of photocopied notes via SingPost Express.. I also remembered how Darren helped in helping us to copying notes for lessons (esp stats) whenever we are absent..

When results were released on 23Sept09, I got one of the shocks in my life.. I began bursting into laughters and singing in praises.. coz I got straight Bs..I thought I could have done super badly, getting D or even fail.. yet I did not.. Lazy bum like me can get Bs.. So I fully believe I could hav gotten back my As if I'd put in the effort and attend classes conscientiously.. I began to recount on what happened during the sem..

I was not motivated to study due to lack of momentum.. also, I got called back to ex-workplace several times during lesson days.. For one module (eg BF), I barly get to see my lecturer for at least 2-3times.. I really couldnt believe tt I'd made it thro'..

For my HRM, I submitted my assignment 1wk later than what I am supposed to.. My dog's death made me kidda sad for a few days, w/ totally no mood to work/ study.. I'd even fall sick coz of tt.. and had to postpone one of my BF ICAs (due to middle ear infection, believed to have been caused by stress).. I was told by Mr Nair tt he will be deducting 35m (5m x 7days) due to late submission. Furthermore, my attendance wasnt gd as well.. He'd told the class tt he will reward those students who are conscientious and do their work well.. So, I doubt I am one of those..

For my Personal Selling, I really felt super bad coz all deadlines were crashing and piling on top of one another.. This happened during the wk when my dog died. I've actually got MC but I supposed its not gd for me to back out. So I helped to rush out the report and slides for my grp's presentation.. Can you imagine I finished my slides at abt 5 pm or so and my class was to start at 7pm? My team is really super, to be able to absorb all those things last min.. and to prepare for them last min.

After all these thoughts, I suddenly remembered my purpose.. My purpose in taking this course.. I'd made a switch in job because I wanted to concentrate on my studies.. Isnt it contradicting? Here I am, switching over to a job earning abt 300-400 lesser than what I used to earn and there I am, not putting in the effort.

Well, that will be the end of the lazy me.. My resolution for next sem.. is to be guai guai.. I wanna get back my As over the next 3 sem.. I wanna push up my GPA..

I really thank God for sending me all these friends.. to accompany me thro this difficult times.. giving me chances after chances, entrusting me w/ their grades.. etc.. thou I may hav disappoint them time and again.

Thank God for giving me the strength to carry on..
Thank God for giving me the grace to accept things tt are happening ard me..
Thank God for giving me a heart of flesh.. such tt I can understand and feel the love and friendship my friends had given.. which I doubt I would be able to do the same..
Thank God.. for always being there.. for me..


**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge