At times I wonder why I did not get to know the news of the passing of AA's dad despite his postings on facebook.
AA is a friend of mine frm JC. He's the one who repeated JC w/ me & was in the same class w/ me for 3years. I am glad and I am happy for him because he knows his direction since JC, even though he wasnt scoring very well for exam. I am happy for them partly because he'd graduated and is now a teacher before his dad passed on. I am sure his is very proud of his achievements so far.
AA was for CCF HfH's event when I got to know tt his dad was diagnosed w/ cancer. Since then he has been spending more time w/ his dad. From FB, I can see how he has arranged to bring his family to neighbouring countries for holidays.. to let his dad spend his last days happily.
Now tt his dad is gone, he has to take up the responsibilities as the head of the family.
Dear friends, pls help to pray for his dad and his family. That they will be consoled and comforted by our Lord at this time of bereavement.
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

No comments:
Post a Comment