Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Scared-stiff

V v blessed @ work today..

Due to some miscommunication on the day of which a send out test results would be ready, the clinic informed the pt to collect his rpt tml. Things were made tough for us because I had to arrange for special despatch to collect the rpt personally frm the hosp and furthermore, such rpt would initially needed to go thro our MD b4 it can b released. I'd managed to work out the fastest soln to obtain the rpt and everything was arranged and rpt will b sent to clinic tml afternoon.. until..

It was abt 20min before 5pm when I rec'd a call frm the hosp to inform tt they'd given us the wrong info. The test was not performed at all & will only be done on Fri & ready for collection on Fri. Oh gosh!! Oh man!! Oh my!! I was caught by surprise in a way or another & I was quite lost. I know there is definitely no way I can force the hosp to produce the results by tml as its a scheduled test and the TAT is abt 2days.. I was quite panicking.. until..

God gave me assuring words that everything will b fine.

I tried calling the person (the nurses) who bombarded us over the phone abt half an hour ago even though it was miscommunication at their end.. but I was unable to get them. Thank God & Praise God.. I'd managed to get another nurse (H) who is always God-sent to help me. I'd told her what happened and immediately she gave a v "normal comment".. -ie haiyo.. why so stupid? such tests would usually take 10days. Now is only 5days & they want the results? Well, she'd actually helped me to inform their doc abt it. Dr was a little surprised & concerned as the pt is quite nasty. Anyway, H managed to help me to talk to doc abt it & tata!!! Yes. The matter was resolved.

I really wanna thank God & I praise God for always being there for me to shield me from all the bullets and for always assuring me that nothing is ever too hard to overcome. W/o God, I believe that all these wouldnt have been resolved/ settled so beautifully w/o any complaints or any hoo-haa that will be brought up to my bosses..

Thank you Lord..


**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge