Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)
Sunday, 28 November 2010
Move A Mountain-Greg Austin
I chanced upon this video.. and I probably thought this song depicts my prayer when I was much younger.. Indeed.. God will always send me the help, that I need today.. unless I really do my part by giving my problems to Him..
Thank God for all Your blessings and help all the years when I am on earth..
Verse 1
It seemed like an eternity that my life was such a mess
I'd given up on everything and I'd surely failed life's test
There was no help anywhere, no light shining down
You know my feet were sinking fast into the muddy ground
Verse 2
So I searched for an answer to all my rainy days
So alone and lonely, no help to come my way
And then I finally realized that my help would only come
If I got down on my knees and asked, the Lord to send me some
Chorus
He can Move a Mountain, but you have to move the dirt
And he'll be there to help you if you'll just do the work
Bring your shovel with you, and get on your knees and pray
Cause God will always send you, the help you need today
Verse 3
If you ever doubt him, when all your hope is lost
In your darkest hour, just think about the cross
Cause that's what God is waiting for, for you to give your heart
But He can't solve your problems, until you do your part
Repeat Chorus
Tag
Yes God will always send you, the help you need today
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment