Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Saturday, 23 October 2010

Attire

Hmm... retreat next wk.. followed by f/u session for Anthropology Talk @ cfh.. Ya.. I was wondering if I shld dress "at-home" or shld I be dressed "appropriately".

Retreat attire would usually be "at-home".. because its meant to be "relaxing" and to be comfortable.. however.. hmm.. while I probably thought I might want to be in tt attire whilst i go to cfh, the answer was a big NO NO.

Why? you might ask..

Well, I probably thought I shld be "properly dressed" so as to respect the owners of the house. ya.. :) Furthermore, its a place somewhat far frm my place.. I am alrdy someone who is quite conscience of wearing something proper when I go to the nearby shops (I dont mean formal lar..), at least something decent.. furthermore, its somewhere far..

Well, just a small little "reflection".. hmm..
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge