I dont know why I cant get to sleep.. Probably I just wanna thank blogspot.. which is the main reason why I am still online at this moment..- to search for some info frm my previous post.
Oph had been sending me weird smses since last wkend.. & I have been trying to read btw the lines.. I felt kidda weird actually, w/ my heart prompting non-stop.. so I decided to call her dad (finally.. after my class).. I've got her dad's no. tt day when she borrowed my mobile to call him while at imh. I'd finally bucked up the courage given to me by God to give him a call today. I prayed abt it and I called. I called 2 times but no one answered. I was "happy" in a way because I probably thought, "God, see.. I'd alrdy done what I could.. Since he doesnt pick up, there's nothing I can do." About 10min later, whilst I was having dinner, my phone rang. His dad called. I was hesitating whether or not to pick the call because I was really shivering. I do not know where this call will lead me to. I was afraid. I was frightened. I would like to confess tt I'd left the phone to ring for quite a long time until it gets cut off. There was a moment of silence.. After a while, I prayed again.. Lord, if its really You who wants me to step forward to help, let him call me again. Immediately, my phone rang again and his dad called. I picked up tt call and we spoke for a short while of abt 5min or so.. and we decided tt she needs help.
To my surprise, her family does not know her location!!! Oh gosh.. how foolish am I to have assumed that the place where she is currently staying at is arranged by her dad. I was told tt Oph had actually left home and they had been searching for her for the past 3 mths or so.. & they'd actually called the police but they just cant find her.
Oh man..
Just as I was telling her dad tt I realised something is quite wrong w/ her, he mentioned tt she is relatively unstable and we need to send her for treatment.. if not, she will defintely jump down. Oh gosh! Oh my! What have been on my mind?!?!
I suddenly felt so emo.. I really did not know tt I seemed to be the only one whom she is contacting.
Anyway, I do not know why, as her smses are piling up in my phone memory, I'd just deleted them last wkend.. & tt includes her address. Oh man.. I am glad I've got blogspot because I'd previously entered a post on her location and thank God! I'd managed to retrieve the add so that we can find her.
Her parents will be meeting me tml afternoon. I hope we can make it on time b4 she do anything silly.. I'd managed to sound her out a little just now, at least she doesnt have such -ve thoughts.. but I really really do hope she wont do anything silly..
Dear friends, if you are reading this, do keep her and her family in prayers. May she NOT resist our offers to bring her to seek professional help.
Dear God, I ask You for wisdom and courage to overcome this trial which has been brought to my face. Give me the strength to endure and persevere in helping this family. Empower me to withstand the pressure faced when her parents and I visit her face-to-face tml.
Lord Jesus, stay w/ me by my side & use me to minister to Your beloved daughter, Oph. Help her Lord. Just like how You'd loosen the bondage of satan to the woman for 18yrs, set Oph free. I ask for Your precious blood to shield & protect her from all evil.
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

No comments:
Post a Comment