Just as how I have been seeing my boss coping w/ the loss of her son last mth, its definitely something which I shld reflect deeply upon..
My boss was trying to source for some Divine Mercy prayers audio and prayers for the souls in purgatory bk and was talking to me.. and gosh.. I made her cried.. hmm.. She was just sharing w/ me abt Eugene's niche in Smota.. and she mentioned abt speaking to priests.. etc etc.. and she started to weep.. She said the priests told her to let go.. but she just cannot..
True enough.. its abt letting go..
I started to "reflect" on this.. I remembered attending a talk by Sr during a rciy session at beginning of this mth whereby she was invited to give a talk abt the 4 last things.. one of which, is death.. I am really v privileged to be able to tag along.. Today, Tony sent out an email for coming mon's session.. and its abt death as well.. to be more exact, its abt illness, sufferings and death..
So far in my life, I'd experienced 3 deaths of closed ones.. one was my grandpa (2006), then my aunt (2010).. the most hurtful one was actually tt of my dog (2009).. I know it sounded ridiculous.. but.. I'd shed the most tears for him.. probably its because I am closer to Ronnie as compared to my grandpa & aunt.. Just as I was reflecting on how Ron has always been by my side at times when I was lonely, when I was down.. when I was upset and even when I was happy & joyous.. but why am I not at my grandpa & aunt's sides when they are most in need of me?
I remembered I sulked for several days after Ronnie died.. He died in my arms when I was bringing him home after visiting the vet.. Ya.. my eyes swelled tt my bosses were so worried for me.. Well, I remembered.. w/ the grace of God, the sudden thought came.. that I have to let go.. to let go & to accept the fact that Ronnie is gone.. Ronnie's body was lifeless when I held on.. & I started to think.. that life/ pilgrim on earth is nothingness.. nothingness in the sense that at the end of life, its just the body.. but somehow or rather, its the memories of his little presence that brought life to my living..
However, this little thought has nv go beyond what life would be like if we are the one who is dead.. after our death.. During Sr's session, something has somewhat struck me.. that life after death is eternity w/ God our Father, w/ the angels and saints.. True indeed.. my thought has really never never brought me that far and I think I need much more time to think about it..
Thanks be to God.. for giving me the grace to be aware and to acknowledge that I shld start looking deeper into faith and start asking questions pertaining my faith.. for its when I ask, then I will learn..
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:
Post a Comment