WF is on leave over the wkend & I gotta cover her shift till mon.. H is a new colleague, currently under training to do WF's shift.. As WF is on leave, i gotta buddy H for the next few days.. H is supposed to be independent w.e.f today, to start work at 6.45am whilst WF will start later, abt 7.30am.. but she's on MC till tml.. So, WF back to 6.45am.. So.. it'll be the same as for me.. gonna do 6.45am instead of 7.30am..
As bro is currently out of job, & mum is doing morning shift, dad gonna send mum to work. Just as i was telling dad tt i gonna do 6.45am shift tml,we were "pondering" over our transport (coz dad is usually the one to send me to work if I am doing 6.45am).
When we reach home just now, mum was alrdy asleep & there's no way to discuss.. So I was telling dad tt I will go to work myself so tt he can send mum to work.. & had even told him the timing I will need to set off frm home (latest abt 5.30am).. etc etc.. if not, then it would be.. option 2: he send me to work, then ask Uncle Cheng (neighbour, who is a cabby), to send mum to work.
After deciding on everything, mum woke up.. hahaha!! Its really God's doings.. mum woke up to inform dad tt she's working afternoon shift tml instead of morning due to "swopping of shift" w/ her colleagues & dad doesnt need to send her to work.. & THIS "swopping" SELDOM HAPPEN!!!!
THANKS BE TO GOD!
So, tml it would be as usual.. dad will send me to work.. & I can sleeppppp... whilst on my way to work..
Yes. Thank God for this beautiful plan You had made.
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

No comments:
Post a Comment