Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Sunday, 18 July 2010

Open or Hide?

I was at SJC just now..

All the while I've always thought that I  am quite transparent coz I have been relatively open to sharings w/ regards to myself, my life, my everything w/ ppl.. until God showed me ytd's scene..

Indeed.. I've got no fear in sharing my life.. coz its all God's works & plans tt had brought me this far.. & I've got no problem relating.. however.. what abt my soul? & my mind? These other portion of me which I'd overlooked?

So.. all along I've been hiding myself..? the inner me..?

Thank God for revealing this to me.. I pray that w/ Your help, I will be able to open up myself (my soul & my mind) for sharing w/ the ppl ard me.. so tt You will be able to put in more goodness of Yours into my soul & my mind as I empty myself out.. This, I ask through Jesus Christ Your Son, who lives and reigns w/ You and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever & ever.

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge