Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Thursday, 30 December 2010

Comforter..

He is my comforter..

I'd been feeling down over the past wk or so.. I wanted to run to the pew to cry out loud but was unable to due to my workload.. I was unable to knock off on time.. & it was late..

One day (tue), I was telling myself tt  I must "die-die"go to the pew no matter what happens & no matter what time I knock off frm work.. True indeed... Many things came in & my schedule was disrupted.. I'd knocked off late.. However, after knocking off, I proceeded to Novena Church despite being late. I dont like to be late for mass.. somewhat, unknowingly, tt had become an excuse for me to miss/ skip mass. w/ God's grace, I'd "forced" myself to go for mass tt day. I was late by abt 10min.. They were alrdy having the homily when I arrived. I felt bad tt I was late.. but I am happy because I'd managed to "break satan's curse" & ruined his plan.

Satan does not want me to go to the pew, taking into plan tt I doesnt like to be late for mass.. He'd put so many issues onto work tt I cant get off on time.. He thought tt I would miss mass again.. but NEVER DID HE REALISE tt I'd changed my perspective!!! I'd made it! I went for mass! I believe he must be hopping mad right now because I'd gotten to receive Christ!
Yes indeed.. I can get my consolation frm nowhere but Him alone.. I will be more wary of what Satan tries to do as I journey along..

Thank God for such an extreme experience.. & close encounter w/ satan.. w/ Your grace, I am certain tt I will have enough strength to overcome whatever that comes in my way..

Help me, Lord.. Help me to be more sensitive to Your voice & Your advices.. & to walk in Your way, Your truth & Your life..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

2 comments:

Ana said...

Thanks for your sharing and what an amazing website/blog!!

God bless you!

Xalth said...

Dear sister.. thanks for reading and for sharing.. :) Blessings always!

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge