Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Heaven & Hell

I am not v sure if what I am feeling is normal..

I'm feeling both heaven & hell..

I'm enjoying heaven because I know tt what I am doing is what I wanted to do w/ much considerations.. I just wanna thank the few ppl who knew my secret missions.. and had supported me when I fall down.. for always being beside me to be w/ me.. to be below me to sustain & hold me..

I am feeling hell.. coz I know I have to bear the consequences because not everyone is "for" my decisions made..

I just wish heaven will last for as long as it can be..

"If God is for us, who can be against us?"
- Romans 8:31

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge