Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Saturday, 25 December 2010

Misses

Rec'd a christmas greeting frm one of my ex-colleagues this morning, which included this sentence, "miss you leh.."

Ya.. I kind of misses them too..

Just like what I'd posted previously, we were the ones creating festive "mood" for our shoppers, so we've had loads of fun whilst doing it, in preparations for our "business"..

This sms kind of rekindle the missings within the inner me.. my v last christmas spent w/ them (ie in 2008) wasnt v fantastic because I was busy @ CCK in preparation for handing over to giant.. so we werent really enjoying as well due to our "job" at that point of time. On top of the sms which I'd rec'd, there were also many other smses frm my ex-colleagues.. I'd started receiving them at least 1-2wks ago.. Although I'd left them for 2yrs or so.. the feeling is still very warm.. they nv fail to drop me greetings during festive seasons.. I am touched.

Just wanna thank God for this group of friends who'd watched me grow up in the supermarket.. May your blessings be w/ them always abundantly as they bring your presence & reason for this season to the public in this "business" way..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge