Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Sunday, 26 December 2010

Pls remove the hatred within me

Yes..

Pls remove the hatred within me..

Hmm.. I supposed I dont really feel hatred.. Perhaps what I felt was disappointment.. I felt stress.. I felt misunderstood.. and I felt pain..

Probably it hasnt been remove yet.. The pain is still there.. No doubt, the scar is still there.. The scar is still able to inflict certain pain.. Time heals.. & I pray that time pass fast so it will be healed fast..

Thank God for being w/ me.. W/ you ard, I am sure I will be able to tide thro this period of difficulty.

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge