2010 has been a relatively fruitful year for me.. I wanna thank God for all the small little blessings which I'd gotten over the year..
Things which I'd rec'd as God gave me the strength/ trust to do to step out of my comfort zone this yr (2010)..
- I'd finally learnt how to cycle
- I'd finally learnt how to swim
- I'd rec'd the courage to shave my head as an act of submission to God's will (1st detachment)
- I'd detached fr my collection of dollar notes (2nd detachment)
- I'd taken the 1st step to start on my discernment journey
- I'd followed through "God's plan" so far
- I'd finally "told mum" of my hangarounds @ hougang (not of my discernment journey but just my hangarounds)
- I'd put down defenses to befriend the outcasted
- I'd gotten the "freedom" to make choices of my own w/o fears of objections
- I've got no fears in proclaiming my faith to "foreign" friends
Upcoming & Ongoing plans..
- Paint Project @ SMOTA
- Merry Christmas Project @ CTK
- Jogging/ running at least 2 times a week
- Swimming at least 2 times a month
- Daily mass
- Daily 0.5hr QT
My simple resolution for next year..
- Planned to go for a mission trip in Myanmar in May w/ Bridget & community
- 3rd detachment plan of auctioning my series of soft toys
- Planning to go for ONE 10km "marathon"
- Planning to go for 1 CER
- Planned to go for Gospel of Matthew, John + Acts of the Apostles scripture study.. I hope I am make it
- Planning to go for more short courses on psychology & counselling
- Planning to save up for my driving lessons/ test
- Last but not least, to make the sign of the cross in public (apart frm my usual bypassing of churches)
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment