I avoided church since then because I felt ashame.. & I felt useless.. I've this urge to run to the pew & cry out loud.. but there's this "humane" side of me whom just wanted to escape and hide from God..
Nonetheless.. on this day, 23/12/10, I met Mylene (a philippino med tech whom I seldom talk to) in bus and we alighted at the same busstop. We walked over to the building tog. I was taking my own time to stroll to work as it was still early and also because I was "dragging my feet to work". I guess Mylene was hesitating. She was trying to walk as slowly as I was but I supposed I was too slow. She walked ahead.
However, as she walked, she stopped and waited for me. She double confirmed if I am a Christian and she passed me this card:
| Continue to seek your identity and sense od self- worth through who you are in Christ. Renew your mind with the truth that your acceptance, security and significance is in Christ alone. |
Probably this is just an exposure for me to know that these ppl are also ard in the church. This simple little card has showed me that God has never abandoned me.. I was so touched and so happy.. tt I just wanna cry out loud.. hahaha~ ! Not of sorrow but of Joy.. I guess God just want me to continue to seek my identity and understand & know my self- worth. It is my identity in Christ that matters.. not my identity in human that matters. This issue has allowed me to renew my mind that my acceptance, security and significance is in Christ alone & i need not to bother what other ppl says/do..
The following day (24/12/10) was party at home.. I retrieved the choc log cake frm Bengawan Solo that evening.. When the sales person opened up the box, I was stunned. The cake was 1.8kg and just look at it:
Oh my.. Christ is really reminding me of His presence.. True.. I probably thought there will only be 3logs but the cake we bought has 4logs.. & Its in the shape of the cross!!!!
Thank you God for constantly reminding me of Your faithfulness and presence in the midst of mess of my life.
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**


No comments:
Post a Comment