Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Thursday, 30 December 2010

Ending Year

There's still abt 24hrs before I start to bid my 2010 a good bye..

2010 has been a very fruitful year for me.. in terms of family, friends, church, ministry, work... not to forget, God.. I'd "achieved" & overcome so many things which I'd nv dreamt I would have done it.

Thank you Lord for keeping in faith w/ me and for being by my side always.

Before the new year comes, I just wanna hand over my 2011 to you.. Yes.. I give them all to You. Do whatever you deem best for me in this coming new yr.

There is nothing I shall want.. except you alone..


**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge