Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Thursday, 10 February 2011

Alright... I will be there..

Yes Lord.. I know tt u wanted me to be at smota.. to face the hurts..

Alright.. I will be there next tue..

Background:
After the Christmas proj @ smota, I hadnt been there for a while.. I was ashamed and I just wanted to get out of the place.. I just wanted to escape and I just wanted to be away frm there..

After that incident, I've got several invitations by friends to be there for normal mass/ events etc.. God knew tt I wont want to be there.. but in order not to disappoint my friends, He used my friends to bring me back..

FXY: A pri sch friend, a newly baptised who attend mass at smota.. felt bored to attend mass alone.. so wanted me to attend w/ her
AB: A friend of mine who was to meet me to get some stuff frm me.. we'd agreed to go for mass & she chose to go smota..
World Cons. Day Mass: Had always wanted to attend this.. was urged to go by a friend.. thou I ended up not going..
Kampong night: wanted to attend this w/ my bosses..

etc etc

Look.. wow.. this is how He had been "luring" me back to smota..

Alright.. now.. finally.. another invitation.. I will face it..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge