Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Friday, 4 February 2011

Lunar New Year

Lunar New Year celebration started even before the day itself.. For me, it started w/ all the preparations.. buying of goodies, cookies.. new clothes etc..

Reunion Dinner on the eve itself was not v special because my family has always been having our meals together at least once or twice a wk.. even our daily dinner would have most of us around..

One "thing" which I missed for this yr's CNY is actually my relatives.. my cousins, my aunties.. my uncles etc.. Apart frm my immediate family (Parents, 2 brothers, sis-in-law, tara), we have my 5th aunt & 4th uncle w/ us for this yr's reunion dinner. So apparantly, this yr's dinner was quite a magnificent one as well..

This yr's cny sees the missing of our 1st aunt who'd passed on on 8/8/10 & grandpa who'd passed on on 11/1/05. They shall be missed.

On the other end, aunties & uncles met up @ granny's place ytd.. ya.. all the younger cousins (abt 7 of them aged 1-13) were there.. there was a sad news which was broke to us by my aunt ie my 3rd unc & wife had divorced.. it came as a surprised because they had been together for nearly 20yrs. Ya.. being relatives who dont meet each other so often, to see such rare things during a once in a while gathering is kind of scary..

Well, all I pray for this new yr would be the healings of the hurts and pains among the siblings.. & may they be together as ultimately, they are bonded by blood..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge