I'd wanted to post this entry last wk but kept forgetting abt it..
Since the day I was given the grace to know & accept Christ, I'd been praying for conversion of heart.. I'd always felt tt I am bad.. I am evil.. I am sinful.. I needed Christ v v much to change me.. Apparantly, I dont see anything tt's dramatic happening to me..
I'd been meeting old friends over the past 2weeks or so.. Its through these friends when I'd learnt how much I'd changed.. where I'd learnt how much I'd been transformed..
Indeed.. its only thro the power of God tt such thing is possible..
It has been yrs/ mths since I last met them.. & I'd realised/ found out how much our conversations/ concepts have changed.. & become differentiated..
As I look back on the smses which I'd sent or the conversations we had, I really cannot believe.. I am really unable to believe tt I am the one who sent out those comforting smses or speoke those affirming/ consoling words.. Yes.. God has used me as His instrument.. Yes.. God has nv failed me.. He knew my deepest desires and knew how much I care abt been changed by Him.. such tt I needed to stay away frm my friends so tt I will be able to recognise the changes in myself thro them..
Thank you God.. Thank you for all tt You'd done for me.. Thank you for letting me know tt I'm on the right track in my search for Your will for me..
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

No comments:
Post a Comment