Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Saturday, 26 February 2011

Exams finally over!

Yes.. my exams are finally over.. Its a 4 yr dip course which I'd embarked on since 2007.. & its a journey which I'd seen much growth in.. Not just intellectually.. but also in terms of perseverance & strengths.

I am happy. Not just because I'd come to another milestone of my life. But because I'd proven to myself tt I am not someone who always give up half way through anything.

I recalled how grace was given to me to come to a realization tt I am always hiding from the reality. I am sort of an attention seeker who gives up just for the sake of giving up. I recalled tt I'd been a slave to this "bad habit" since I was in sec sch. These are the things which I'd given up since young:

(1) giving up pure science during sec4 just for the sake of easier sub-science (& also wanting to score well) instead of working hard for my pure
(2) giving up my position as the hod of my ncos just because of setbacks
(3) quited cadet inspector course in 2001 just for the sake of not wanting to go through the BTC
(4) called it quits for my confirmation in 2001
(5) wanting to quit JC just because I find it hard to juggle btw sch + work
(6) quited my temp job @ PLS in 2005 when boss wanted to convert me to perm staff (was freaked out)
(7) requested for demotion @ a tender age of 22 (from dept manager back to supervisor) just because of some setbacks at work
(8) refused to stay on in the "honeymoon store" after some setbacks
(9) wanting to quit poly (2008) when probs arise @ home & I find it hard to continue
(10) refused to take my exam for ICT in 2008 because of my own ego/ pride
(11) refused to stay on @ SNS even though I was given other offers by OM
(12) etc etc

I believe that if I hadnt quited/ refused progress in the above points, I might not be here today.. I could have succeeded somewhere.. or welll.. I dont know.. probably dying somewhere.. well.. just wanna thank God for granting me this grace.. because its through this grace tt I know I'd been a slave to this bad habit & I shld move away & not fall into the temptations of quitting. w/ this grace, I'd went through the 4 yrs. & I am really glad tt I'd made it.

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge