Rec'd a mail frm one of the "youths".. asking if I will be able to teach him basic gig/ keyboard because he loves p&w and hopes to play simple songs.. well, of course I dont mind teaching but they must understand tt I am not a genius.. I am merely an "beginner" in a way or another.. hahaha!!
The weird thing which I dont really understand is the fact that they've got so many guitarists in their ministry & why dont they ask them to teach? Hmm.. are they feeling the inferiority which I'd felt when I was w/ them? such tt they dont even dare to ask or talk to them abt it? For that, I dont know.. I just hope they will be able to serve/ minister after they learnt whatever is necessary to lead the small grp into p&w.
Well, we were supposed to meet for a simple sharing session today after mass but apparantly things got held up last min.. Its alright.. probably the time isnt right yet..
Whatever it is, I am still v glad.. because God has showed me tt I too, can serve in such a small way which I'd nv expected.. Indeed, opportunities are made available as & when we'd asked for it.. its just whether we are open to the callings to serve in a small way.. It does not nec mean to serve in a ministry or what.. but simply serving w/ the others.. ultimately at the end of it, we are helping each other to walk nearer to God.
Coming to think of which.. probably this is where I may be led to.. I shld really try to seriously improve on my gig instead of "playing for fun".. coz I've alrdy got at least 4-5 ppl asking me to teach them gig despite my some-what beginner's skills.. Ya.. I will work hard for it.. & I will be targeting to play fingerstyle by the end of mid yr 2011.
Thank God for giving me the gift of music.. and also for the gift of uncalculative heart such tt I dont even bother to "charge" them for teaching them music but merely for the hope tt they will be touched & set off to lead others to p&w You.. This shall be my prayer for this "small ministry".. tt however simple & basic we may be, we will be able to evangelise & draw ppl towards You.. May music be our channel to bring Your love & the ppl we minister/ sent to..
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:
Post a Comment