I was sharing w/ A ytd during tea..
The incident which happened abt 1 mth ago kind of freak me out..
I rec'd a call on Thurs afternoon by one of our clients.. asking if I am aware of a case where the client was informed to call back a pt to draw another set of bld.. This was a case frm Mon.. Apparantly, I've got totally no clue of what happened..
So.. now.. the case is in my hands..
Issue: Bld was drawn on Sat morning & was sent out at abt 9.40am. However, we'd rec'd the bld only on Mon & the bld was no longer suitable to testings.
Investigation: No. of samples taken/ removed frm clinic tallies w/ whatever we rec'd on our end. This implies no hanky-panky in btw transit period.
The clinic's concern was how they are to let the pt know so tt she will return to draw her bld. I'd relayed my findings to the clinic.. & apparantly it looks like the bld was in clinic thro'out the wkend coz there wasnt any loopholes on my end. I was telling them tt I am not accusing them or whatsoever but its thro what we see thro our investigations.
The clinic said, "alright. Since tt's u said. I trust you. I'll believe coz you are the one who said it."
For a moment, I felt tt I shld be happy abt it because they did not make things difficult for me. This is one of the incidents which really reveals my limitations & tt God is really at work, helping me to resolve issues. However, I felt the stress.. I felt the pressure.. It seems to me tt ppl takes my words so seriously. I am really thinking.. what if one day, I'd given them any wrong info..
Yes.
I am stress. I must admit.
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:
Post a Comment