Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Monday, 14 February 2011

An Icon for the Year

Sr was sharing w/ me tt she was sharing w/ the kids on selecting items ard us as icons which they can live by for the year.. She shared tt her icon for the yr would be a sunflower because of its positivity (ie always facing the sun) as well as its flexibility (ie having a soft and gentle tip at the flower edge which helps it turn and face the sun).. That is indeed a v powerful icon which spoke v loudly.

I was staring into the sky tt day.. and I realised how wonderful the clouds are.. I was then reminded of what Sr shared w/ me. Probably the icon which I will want to live by for this yr would be the clouds.

Freely floating clouds- Submitting to God's will
Allowing myself to be blown freely here and there in the direction which God wants me to be in

Overcrowding clouds
Not to be afraid of the darkness caused by overshadowing
To be able to unite the clouds to help to shelter the ppl frm the scorching sun.
To be able to be open to healings and let go of my pride/ ego, not letting them get in the way of my want to serve

Dispersed clouds
To be able to stay there in the sky to provide adequate filtering of UV rays to human..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge