I'd been wanting to wake up in the morning for my daily QT.. but like what I'd posted previously, I supposed my spirit is willing but my flesh is weak.. & I need a lot of God's help.
God has been v gd kind to me and He really answered my prayer. I'd asked Him to wake me up in the morning for prayer.. & if I am to refuse to wake up, He's to nudge me up.. or pull off my blanket etc etc. So apparently on every single day after tt day, He has kept His promise. He had been waking me up at either 5am or 5.30am. Those are abt half an hour to one hour before my usual wake up time.
However, my flesh is really weak lar.. I would v often give excuses to sleep longer etc etc.
Dear friends, do help to pray and intercede for me as I yearn to have a gd prayer time w/ daddy God.
Dear daddy God.. Pls strengthen me.. pull me out of bed every morning for our date.. This, I ask through Christ our Lord.
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

No comments:
Post a Comment