Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Another distraction today..

Rec'd a v v random msg frm ex-coy ffdc fresh op mgr via facebook..

I was quite surprised tt he still remembers me.. coz so far I'd only spoken to him once or twice during store visitation 2yrs back.. he'd added me as a friend on fb due to some "suggestion" frm friends.. i was disturbing him tt he might have remembered me as the wrong person.. but surprisingly, he got jackpot! he said coz mama C had mentioned abt me before..

hai.. ya.. He's on a lookout.. & is wondering if I would be keen to return to dfi thou.. to work in ffdc.. (i guess his invitation is not so much of shopfloor work.. but more of warehouse & distribution ctr)..

Just as I ponder.. wondering if its necessary for a-quarter of century year old person to face these.. everything just comes out all at once.. just when I was trying to look for my own direction.. I am definitely expecting more to come towards my graduation..

The ppl who'd approached me so far (excluding colleagues)..
(1) area2 ops mgr x 3
(2) area3 area mgr x 2
(3) ffdc fresh op mgr
(4) pls bo mgr x2

Hai.. I really wonder.. I am thinking.. if it would be possible if I might just return for a while to "fulfil" my promise to my ops mgr (coz i'd promised tt i will return to work for them after my course, countdown to 2yrs..).. coz ultimately she'd helped me to waive off my notice period when i resigned.. but i am quite.. hmm.. reluctant.. no doubt i like the work there.. the environment, jobscope etc.. there's still some things which made me "afraid" of the work.. & its thro the work then I realised tt God must be heartbroken to see me work tt way..

God, help me.. help me to make the right choice.. if its ur will tt I stay at PLS during my journey, may it be done.. Help me to overcome the distractions which ex coy is offering..

Thank you God..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge