Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Friday, 18 June 2010

God won again today!

Nah.. not going to talk abt world cup.. coz everyone's alrdy talking abt it.. I am going to write abt the "match btw God & I"..

Well, I was "invited" to God's house today (this morning).. erm.. Frankly, I did not attend any mass over the past 4days.. due to my "tight" schedule.. cant really squeeze out the time.. but deep inside me, I felt so "hungry".. I hunger for Christ.. & I miss His presence in the Eucharist.. Something inside me is just missing.. which makes me wanna go for mass today also.. So, I accepted the invitation to attend mass today.

Mon- Landings (scared would be too rush, I ended up having QT at HSC w/o attending mass)
Tue- Home to help mum w/ dumplings (as I'd promised her)
Wed- Met Jem @ BV MRT stn to "teach"/ "guide" him on EIR report right after work
Thurs- Out w/ mum, bro, sis-in-law & bb @ BPP for dinner
Fri- Mass finally

Mum's working morning this wk.. & as I dont have any lessons these 2wks, I have to be home early.. (no excuse to be out).. So, basically this gd girl was just trying to be obedient.. especially when her mum seems to be so different recently.. In the past (1-2yrs), there's as thou a barrier in btw them.. such tt the girl dont really dare to try going near her coz she would often get "bombarded", criticised.. or "I dont know".. but now, the barrier seems to have been removed.. Her mum is just so different.. So she thought she better use this opportunity to build up/ restore the r/s.

As I was praying this morning, God made an appointment w/ me to be in His house today after work.. Just as I was pondering which church to go to (novena, st marys or st jo).. I thought I would probably go over to st jo since its nearer.. and also.. it would seemingly "looks" like I am on my way.. so I wont get questioned further.. But.. there's this feeling of "stranger" when I was there few wks ago for their mass.. & frankly, I dont like tt feeling.. So, I pondered again whether I shld go to novena instead.. But if I go to novena, I would reach home after 8pm..probably even 9pm..

Well, I was feeling a little lazy + tired after work today, & I thought I'd probably strike another deal w/ God.. I thought.. since I will be helping out SMOTA w/ their tickets/passes promo tml at St Jo during sunset mass, I thought I would probably just spend my entire afternoon w/ God there tml instead.. (means I will go there after work tml, abt 1+.. & stay there for my QT & "accompany God" all the way till abt 5pm when I will meet them).. hmm.. But hmm.. the weird thing comes.. when.. my company transport DID NOT TURN UP!!! I was given another deal.. If the transport did not come by 5.15pm, you will have to walk out to take 963 & make your way to SJC.

Well.. well.. look at the title of this post! I'm sure you know what's the outcome.. lolx.. since its an agreement tt if the transport did not come by 5.15, I'd better made my way there.. true enough.. & I kept my promise..

Anyway, I really went SJC after work today.. But I was still pondering if I shld go for mass or I shld just spend my time in the upper room.. "Hunger" strikes me & God told me tt He plans to let me get used to the environment in SJC (means their style of approach for wkday mass).. So I went for mass instead.. Perhaps its because its a Fri.. the attendance for mass was quite gd.. & I was quite "at home" today.. Thank God.. for bringing me to this unfamiliarities today.. such tt I know tt no matter where I rest at, its still Your house..

After mass today, I do not know why.. but I just felt there's an outburst of JOY from deep within.. I cant help but noticed myself keep on smiling & singing songs of praises as I was walking out of church towards the busstop.. it has been such a long time.. since my lips got so wide frm one end of the face to the other end..

Thank God for this wonderful day tt You'd given me.. Its really blessed.. beautiful & awesome.. to have You in my life.. making me desire and comfortable in Your love & presence.. Thank You God.. for these wonderful moments..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge