Xalth needs to make some fine adjustments to her current sleeping hours..
She is not sure why.. but for the past 7days, she had been going to sleep only at abt 1+am.. & waking up at 6+am.. There hadnt been any afternoon nap, nor there any additional resting period.. Perhaps work had been too boring over the past week due to school hols.. such tt her energy wasnt used up at work.. she was still super energetic after work.. after school..
Hmm.. I guess.. its time to do something huh.. coz she finds herself dozing off during prayer again!!! Not v deep sleep.. but often she finds herself nodding her head.. yet in her mind, she's praying.. hmm... What's going on leh?
Time to go to bed.. *yawn* before my mind becomes the playground for the devil again.. lolx..
tata!
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

No comments:
Post a Comment