Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Plan B

Just a very random title for this post..

I'd met mama C this evening for dinner while on my way back.. It was 8.30pm and she was still at work.. I walked into store just to say Hi.. & she jio-ed me for dinner.. Over the dinner, she was sharing w/ me certain things at work.. as I asked her abt her plan as her notice period would probably end this month.. she warned me tt "granny" still remembered tt I have abt 1yr to go to graduation.. 'coz during their negotiation btw ops mgr (granny) + specialist & mama C, apart frm wanting to jio me to do wkend part time.. granny was saying she still have abt 1yr to go before she will jio me back for full time..

Oh no.. granny really has gd memory.. mama C warned me to be on standby & get ready to receive calls frm her when the time gets nearer.. coz granny still remember our "promise" tt she will allow me to resign only if I really return to work w/ her after my dip course..

God, I just pray for wisdom.. pls lead & guide me to the right path which You would like me to go..

Deep within me, I know I wont stay put at PW coz ultimately its not really something which I really enjoyed doing.. I am merely trying to tide thro my dip course.. I've got no complaints for this blessing of job God gave me.. The job is great.. the time is gd.. & almost everything is too gd to be true.. & its too ideal for me.. but.. I felt its not fulfilling enough..

I thought I would love to return to DFI (salesfloor) as I really like the lifestyle/ routine/ exposure + interaction.. but.. there's this nightmare which had shunned me off.. The long hours, heavy responsibilities, manual work.. etc.. I felt this work is rather fulfilling & enriching & I'd received endless job satisfaction due to the daily exposure & experience w/ "nature" as well as God's creatures.. I love the time when I would open up the cartons of fruits to top up and enjoy the fragrance of fruits coming out frm the boxes.. nature here means in the things which I am trained in.. in terms of the fruits, veg, seafood, poultry, meat, bread.. All these exposure & daily interaction w/ food had actually allowed me to step nearer to God coz its all wonders of God..

His wonders include: How a fruit became ripe, how the fruits & veg grow w/ God's tender care in the nature.. How the plants cultivate certain patterns/ structure to ensure its survival.. How the fishes are created so uniquely such tt they are able to swim underwater w/ their gills.. how chickens can be so tender.. etc etc..

These are all small little mysteries of God which I get to encounter & realise during my years working in the supermarket.. I'd taken a step backwards.. coz I felt I will tired myself out again..Not sure if I am ready for it.. As for DFI (admin), no doubt its the same coy, ultimately its still something new to me..

Well, I will leave this Plan B unto the hands of the Lord.. for Him to map out the journey for me..

God, remember to let me know by then... what's the final decision after my exams in feb..

Thank you God.. :)


**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge