Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)
Thursday, 10 June 2010
分享-伍思凱
I heard this song while I was on my way back from school just now.. Thought its a long-missed song.. which still holds true throughout the ages.. A song specially dedicated to all friends out there.. thanks for being a part of my journey..
時間已做了選擇 什麼人叫做朋友
(Time has already made a choice, who can be called a friend)
偶而碰頭 心情卻能一點就通
(Although you seldom meet, your hearts are always linked)
因為我們曾有過 理想類似的生活
(As we used to lead almost similar ideal life)
太多感受 絕非三言兩語能形容
(There are too many feelings which cant be describe in merely 2-3words)
可能有時我們顧慮太多
(We may have thought/think too much)
太多決定需要我們去選擇
(Too many decisions for us to make)
擔心會犯錯 難免會受挫
(Worried of making mistakes, may probably get upset/rejected)
幸好一路上有你陪我
(Luckily I always have you by my side during my journey)
與你分享的快樂 勝過獨自擁有
(To share my happiness w/ you, is more than enjoying it myself)
至今我仍深深感動
(Until now, I am still deeply touched)
好友如同一扇窗 能讓視野不同
(A good friend is like a window, who allows you to view things differently)
與你分享的快樂 勝過獨自擁有
(To share my happiness w/ you, is more than enjoying it myself)
至今我仍深深感動
(Until now, I am still deeply touched)
好友如同一扇門 讓世界開闊
(A good friend is like a door, who allows my world to become so wide)
與你分享的快樂 勝過獨自擁有
至今我仍深深感動
好友如同一扇門 讓世界變開闊
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment