This week is my exam week for Semester 7. Here, Semester 7 means that I've already spent 7sets of 6mths in this course, which means that I am already in my 4th year of my dip course.. which also means that this is my final year.. & it means that I have the last semester to go.. & this last semester of abt 4-5mths will end in Feb 2011..
This week is challenging not only because its exam week.. but also because many things have been going on over the past 2weeks or so.. during this period of study & exam break. I am also "not in the mood" to study.. I do not know why either.. but.. I am glad the Lord has brought me this far.. helping me in my exams..
Some of the on-going "events" are as follows:
- Sworn got admitted to SGH due to 2 possible slipped discs.. & He is suffering & in pain due to leakage of spinal fluid into his muscles.. It does pain my heart to see him in pain whilst visiting him last week.. Just like to pray for his recovery..
- Fadzi (Sr S/N frm GJPMC) was in town for attachment and on course.. Agreed to meet her as I happened to be on half day leave as well.. & as we were quite close over the phone (we communicate via phone thou she's stationed in Brunei), we'd agreed to meet for a shopping session..
- Due to some reasons, my uncle has moved in to stay w/ us..
- Somehow or rather, the day before my 1st ppr, I'd rec'd a call frm Oph.. the friend whom was admitted to IMH in Jun or so.. hmm.. Actually I was quite disturbed by her call/smses.. but felt there must be a reason why God sent her to me again..
- Passing of friend's dad.. wake + funeral will be in Selangor, M'sia. Just wanna pray for Ana Maria, her dad & her family..
- Bro was unemployed for abt 2mths after being relatively stable in job for 1.5yrs.. Know that he's going for interview these few days.. Thank God for giving him the perseverance & wisdom to look for job..
- Last but not least, I am still rushing thro' my reports.. last one to go.. Thank God for helping me to finish 2rpts even thou its a period before exam.. where I shld be studying for my exam..
Oh Lord my God.. I do not know what you are planning for me.. but I just wanna thank you for the perseverance and grace You'd bestowed upon me to overcome all these trials.. for giving me the strength & time to handle these issues as it comes by.. Thank you Lord, for helping me to manage my anxieties, worries, doubts & time..
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:
Post a Comment