Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Saturday, 18 September 2010

Humility

Often time we would overuse the word, "Humility", w/o fully understanding the word..

Over the last couple of weeks, this word kept recurring in my mind. ya.. I know.. It has been quite some time since I last went for my sacrament of reconciliation.. Frankly, I cant really remember when was the last time I went.. I guess that was hmm.. in Jun?? Oh man.. I cant seem to remember.. Did I go for one before the journey starts in Aug? I cant really remember.. Guess its time to put in the effort to go for one within this week or so..

Humility, as I'd sat w/ before God over the last 1wk or so, is the ability to look at our own human flaws & failings.. Not so much of exterior & obvious failings.. Its not the obvious actions/ behaviours/ expected reactions etc.. but rather.. its those that comes from the heart & mind..

Gonna meditate on this tml.. hmm.. pray for me, ya?

Thanks buddies!

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge