Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Detachment- collection

Hmm.. for a moment I thought I know what it meant.. the feeling of it.. hmm..

Probably now I know why I am broke this mth..

For a moment, I was thinking of selling away my collections.. hahahaha!! I must be crazy lar.. but that was really what was on my mind.. lolx.. In the past, I would ask close friends to exchange/ mortage my collection & will retrieve frm them once I have cash.. but this time round, I am totally letting them go..

Well, I have one stack of notes (frm Brunei & Singapore) that are quite unique.. hee.. given to me by friends & mum & colleagues when they know I keep such stuff.. They are sort of collection series.. But, arent it a pity tt we keep these money & not using them? -.-?? In total, I have at least a few hundreds worth of such notes.. which can still be used.. Its just that I cant bear to part..

Just as I was picking & choosing the notes to use.. hmm... there was just this pain..

Probably that's the pain during detachment..

Thank God.. for allowing me to feel this pain.. shaving my hair 2mths back wasnt tt sad as I was quite determined abt tt.. Probably feeling happy & excited.. The amt of pain in me was overwhelmed by the joy shared by friends frm Landings @ tt point of time.. but now hmm.. when it comes to "money".. hahaha!! sob sob sob... : x Its not the parting of value of money.. but rather.. the collection.. its really one in a thousand opportunity to get to keep these notes..

Thank God. really thank you v v much.

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge