Often time I would ask God what is the meaning of transformation..
Since few years back, I'd seen how people's lives had been transformed & I had been waiting for this miraculous transformation to take place within myself because I see myself as a v v sinful person in need of God's mercy & grace to be transformed.. But yet.. I supposed, human flesh is just weak.
I'd seen "gangsters" who was transformed from a tyrants to a loving person in less than a mth or so.. I'd seen violent persons who was transformed to gentle people in less than a mth or so.. etc etc. Its just so sudden.. I started to ask/ question myself if its because I was self- doubting or probably I hadnt surrender myself enough to God.. Or probably coz I'd been too "on-the-look-out" to check on myself too frequently to see if "God has done any work"..
Probably I was expecting too much from Him.. I was expecting a big-hoo-ha for my own transformation.. Probably my eyes have failed to see the transformation within myself..
As I was sitting on this issue about few weeks ago (probably abt 2mths), scenes of my past flashed past me.. Amen I must say.. I see my own transformation.. God has been gentle to me all this while.. & has transformed me in terms of months (almost 2yrs).. Probably it just takes longer than usual..
I, for one.. was once an angry person.. a hot tempered person.. a person full of pride.. a person who's often anxious.. a hostile person.. a rash person.. a person who always wants attention and wants the best..
Now.. I am a peacemaker.. I am always calm when big things happened.. a person who has more patience.. a person who is more accepting to others.. a person who is less judgmental (in mindset).. a person who is able to help to shed light on situations.. a person who had been brokened so as to be made whole..
I am already aware of some of the "gd things" abt myself as affirmed by my bosses and colleagues from my ex- coy.. as its something that is quite rare to see in a young executive.. its just the bad points that are hindering my growth which I was uncomfortable abt.. But I am glad.. that God has not forsake me..
Amen Amen I must say.. all these are definitely not overnight.. When things doesnt happen, it does not mean that it is not happening.. Its just a matter of time.
Thank God & Praise God.. for remembering me in Your mercy..
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

No comments:
Post a Comment